1. The information we collect and how it is used
- Cookies and Google Analytics
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent. Alternatively, you can do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Contact Form
When you fill out and submit the contact form on our site, we request for you to send us your name, email address and a message containing your enquiry. This will help us give you information on the property you are interested in. This information will be sent to Ardstone Homes and may be used by one of our agents to get in touch with you. Occasionally, we may share this data with third-party selling agents. You must consent to this by selecting the “Opt-In” checkbox in order to proceed.
The information is transmitted via a https connection that has an SSL Certificate installed. This simply means that the information is transmitted securely between your browser and our server.
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
2. How we protect your information
- The Ardstone Homes website uses an SSL Certificate which both verifies our identity and secures the safe transmission of information between your browser and our server
- We conduct daily malware scans to detect any malicious hacking attempts which may comprimise the security of our site
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers
3. Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us (through our contact form) changes or if you wish to cancel your remove your details from our database, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then promptly update your requested change.
Because the Internet infrastructure is global, the information you provide may be transferred during use (as set out in this Policy) to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar data protection legislation. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to improve the security of your information.
5. Do Not Track
We honor Do Not Track signals and we do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
6. Reporting Data Breaches
In the event of a data breach, we will report the breach to both the user and the Data Protection Commision within 7 days.
7. Contacting Ardstone Homes
48 Fitzwilliam Square